Welcome parents and students
June 15th, 2010
Dear Parents of New and Returning Students,
Welcome to Bryant University Health Services! We hope that you are having a restful and enjoyable summer. We would like to familiarize all students and thier families with Health Services in case they need to access it during the school year for any type of health concern, illness or emergency services. Below are key points to keep in mind.
- Health Services is located on the first floor of Hall 16
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30 PM and Saturday from 10-2 PM Appointments are recommended to ensure prompt service. Walk-ins will be accommodated as we are able to squeeze you in.
- EMTs are available 24 hours a day
- Visits are free and confidential
- Services available:
- Acute illnesses (Colds, coughs, fever, vomiting, diarrhea , UTI, asthma exacerbation, STI, rash etc)
- Well visits (preventative, immunization, GYN))
- Health Care Consultations
- Roger Williams Lab comes daily at 3:30 PM if any lab work is needed
- Required Health Forms needed in order to enroll at Bryant University
- Health History
- Download forms (Go to www. Bryant.edu/healthservices)
- Due by August 1st
- Suggestions of items to send with your son or daughter
- Prescription medications in labeled bottles
- Pain and fever relievers such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen; cold medications; cough medications; upset stomach medications such as antacids
- Antibiotic ointment, band-aids
- Contact lens supplies; Set of glasses in case unable to wear glasses
Our staff at Health Services is committed to the health status of our students by promoting programs and services that enhance their college experience here at Bryant University.
We wish you and your family the best of health and wellness and look forward to working with your son or daughter over the coming year. Please feel free to contact Health Services at 401-232-6220 if you have any questions or concerns.